Last updated December 04, 2021
Thank you for visiting Pryde Hantverk (“Company,” “I,” “my,” or “mine“). I am committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about this privacy notice, please email me at email@example.com.
- WHAT INFORMATION DO I COLLECT?
I collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to me when you express an interest in obtaining mending or other services.
Personal Information Provided by You. I collect names; phone numbers; email addresses; mailing addresses; and other similar information.
Images Provided by You. I collect pictures you upload when you’re looking for a quote on mending services.
Payment Data. I may collect data necessary to process your payment if purchase services.All payment data is stored by my payment provider, not by me. I never store your credit card information, and it is never sent to me.
Information automatically collected
In Short: Some information — such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address and/or browser and device characteristics — is collected automatically when you visit my website.
I automatically collect certain information when you visit, use or navigate the website. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use my website and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of my website, and for my internal analytics and reporting purposes.
Like many websites, I also collect information through cookies and similar technologies.
The information I collect includes:
- Log and Usage Data. Log and usage data is service-related, diagnostic, usage and performance information my servers automatically collect when you access or use my website. Depending on how you interact with us, this log data may include your IP address, device information, browser type and settings and information about your activity in the Website (such as the date/time stamps associated with your usage, pages and files viewed, searches and other actions you take such as which features you use), device event information (such as system activity, error reports (sometimes called ‘crash dumps’) and hardware settings).
- Device Data. I collect device data such as information about your computer, phone, tablet or other device you use to access the Website. Depending on the device used, this device data may include information such as your IP address (or proxy server), device and application identification numbers, location, browser type, hardware model, Internet service provider and/or mobile carrier, operating system and system configuration information.
- Location Data. I collect location data such as information about your device’s location, which can be either precise or imprecise. How much information we collect depends on the type and settings of the device you use to access the Website. You can opt out of allowing me to collect this information either by refusing access to the information or by disabling your Location setting on your device.
- HOW DO I USE YOUR INFORMATION?
In Short: I process your information for legitimate business interests, the fulfillment of my contract with you, compliance with my legal obligations, and/or your consent.
I use personal information collected via my Website for a variety of business purposes described below. I process your personal information for these purposes in reliance on my legitimate business interests, in order to enter into or perform a contract with you, with your consent, and/or for compliance with my legal obligations. I indicate the specific processing grounds I rely on next to each purpose listed below.
I use the information:
- To send administrative information to you. I may use your personal information to send you product, service and new feature information and/or information about changes to my terms, conditions, and policies.
- To protect my Services. I may use your information as part of my efforts to keep my Website safe and secure (for example, for fraud monitoring and prevention).
- To enforce my terms, conditions and policies for business purposes, to comply with legal and regulatory requirements or in connection with my contract.
- Fulfill and manage your orders. I may use your information to fulfill and manage your orders, payments, returns, and exchanges made through the Website.
- To respond to user inquiries/offer support to users. I may use your information to respond to your inquiries and solve any potential issues you might have with the use of my Services.
- To send you marketing and promotional communications. I may use the personal information you send to us for my marketing purposes, but only if you signed up for my newsletter.
- WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE?
In Short: No. I don’t have a reason to share your info, so I don’t.
The only conditions under which I share your data is under the following legal basis:
- Performance of a Contract: Where I have entered into a contract with you, I may process your personal information to fulfill the terms of my contract.
- Legal Obligations: I may disclose your information where I am legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
- HOW LONG DO I KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
In Short: I keep your information for as short as necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this privacy notice unless otherwise required by law.
I will only keep your personal information for as long as it is necessary for the purposes set out in this privacy notice, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law (such as tax, accounting or other legal requirements). No purpose in this notice will require me keeping your personal information for longer than 90 days.
- HOW DO I KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE?
In Short: I aim to protect your personal information through a system of organizational and technical security measures.
I have implemented a secure website, hosted in the United States, with SSL security, and other appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information. However, despite my safeguards and efforts to secure your information, no electronic transmission over the Internet or information storage technology can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, so I cannot promise or guarantee that hackers, cybercriminals, or other unauthorized third parties will not be able to collect, access, steal, or modify your information. Although I do my best to protect your personal information, transmission of personal information to and from my Website is at your own risk. You should only access the Website within a secure environment.
- DO I COLLECT INFORMATION FROM MINORS?
In Short: I do not knowingly collect data from or market to children under 18 years of age.
I do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under 18 years of age. By using the Website, you represent that you are at least 18 or that you are the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to such minor dependent’s use of the Website. If I learn that personal information from users less than 18 years of age has been collected, I will delete the request and take reasonable measures to promptly delete such data from my records. If you become aware of any data I may have collected from children under age 18, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?
In Short: You may review, change, or terminate your account at any time.
If you are a resident in the EEA or UK and you believe I are unlawfully processing your personal information, you also have the right to complain to your local data protection supervisory authority. You can find their contact details here: https://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/bodies/authorities/index_en.htm.
If you are a resident in Switzerland, the contact details for the data protection authorities are available here: https://www.edoeb.admin.ch/edoeb/en/home.html.
Cookies and similar technologies: Most Web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove cookies and to reject cookies.
- CONTROLS FOR DO-NOT-TRACK FEATURES
Most web browsers and some mobile operating systems and mobile applications include a Do-Not-Track (“DNT”) feature or setting you can activate to signal your privacy preference not to have data about your online browsing activities monitored and collected. At this stage no uniform technology standard for recognizing and implementing DNT signals has been finalized. As such, I can’t currently respond to DNT browser signals or any other mechanism that automatically communicates your choice not to be tracked online. If a standard for online tracking is adopted, I will inform you about that practice in a revised version of this privacy notice.
- DO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS HAVE SPECIFIC PRIVACY RIGHTS?
In Short: Yes, if you are a resident of California, you are granted specific rights regarding access to your personal information.
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine The Light” law, permits my users who are California residents to request and obtain from me, once a year and free of charge, information about categories of personal information (if any) I disclosed to third parties in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request via email to email@example.com.
If you are under 18 years of age, reside in California, and have a registered account with the Website, you have the right to request removal of unwanted data that you publicly post on the Website. To request removal of such data, please contact me via email as above, and state that you reside in California. I will make sure the data is not publicly displayed on the Website, but please be aware that the data may not be completely or comprehensively removed from all my systems (e.g. backups, etc.).
CCPA Privacy Notice
The California Code of Regulations defines a “resident” as:
(1) every individual who is in the State of California for other than a temporary or transitory purpose and
(2) every individual who is domiciled in the State of California who is outside the State of California for a temporary or transitory purpose
All other individuals are defined as “non-residents.”
If this definition of “resident” applies to you, I must adhere to certain rights and obligations regarding your personal information.
What categories of personal information do we collect?
I have collected the following categories of personal information in the past twelve (12) months:
Contact details, such as real name, alias, postal address, telephone or mobile contact number, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address and account name
B. Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute
Name, contact information, and financial information used to place an order
C. Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law
Gender and date of birth
D. Commercial information
Transaction information, purchase history, financial details and payment information
E. Biometric information
Fingerprints and voiceprints
F. Internet or other similar network activity
Browsing history, search history, online behavior, interest data, and interactions with my and other websites, applications, systems and advertisements
G. Geolocation data
H. Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information
Images and audio, video or call recordings created in connection with my business activities
I. Professional or employment-related information
Business contact details in order to provide you my services at a business level, job title as well as work history and professional qualifications if you apply for a job with us
J. Education Information
Student records and directory information
K. Inferences drawn from other personal information
Inferences drawn from any of the collected personal information listed above to create a profile or summary about, for example, an individual’s preferences and characteristics
I may also collect other personal information outside of these categories instances where you interact with us in-person, online, or by phone or mail in the context of:
- Receiving help through my customer support channels;
- Participation in customer surveys or contests; and
- Facilitation in the delivery of my Services and to respond to your inquiries.
How do I use and share your personal information?
More information about my data collection and sharing practices can be found in this privacy notice.
You may contact me by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are using an authorized agent to exercise your right to opt-out we may deny a request if the authorized agent does not submit proof that they have been validly authorized to act on your behalf.
Will your information be shared with anyone else?
I may disclose your personal information with my service providers pursuant to a written contract between us and each service provider. Each service provider is a for-profit entity that processes the information on my behalf.
Pryde Hantverk has not disclosed or sold any personal information to third parties for a business or commercial purpose in the preceding 12 months. Pryde Hantverk will not sell personal information in the future belonging to website visitors, users and other consumers.
Your rights with respect to your personal data
Right to request deletion of the data – Request to delete
You can ask for the deletion of your personal information. If you ask me to delete your personal information, I will respect your request and delete your personal information, subject to certain exceptions provided by law, such as (but not limited to) the exercise by another consumer of their right to free speech, my compliance requirements resulting from a legal obligation or any processing that may be required to protect against illegal activities.
In accordance with applicable law, I am not obligated to provide or delete consumer information that is de-identified in response to a consumer request or to re-identify individual data to verify a consumer request.
Right to Non-Discrimination for the Exercise of a Consumer’s Privacy Rights
I will not discriminate against you if you exercise your privacy rights.
Upon receiving your request, I will need to verify your identity to determine you are the same person about whom I have the information in my system. These verification efforts require me to ask you to provide information so that we can match it with information you have previously provided us. For instance, depending on the type of request you submit, I may ask you to provide certain information so that I can match the information you provide with the information I already have on file. I may also use other verification methods as the circumstances dictate.
I will only use personal information provided in your request to verify your identity or authority to make the request. To the extent possible, I will avoid requesting additional information from you for the purposes of verification. If, however, I cannot verify your identity from the information I have, I may request that you provide additional information for the purposes of verifying your identity, and for security or fraud-prevention purposes. I will delete such additionally provided information as soon as I finish verifying you.
Other privacy rights
- you may object to the processing of your personal data.
- you may request correction of your personal data if it is incorrect or no longer relevant, or ask to restrict the processing of the data.
- you can designate an authorized agent to make a request under the CCPA on your behalf. I may deny a request from an authorized agent that does not submit proof that they have been validly authorized to act on your behalf in accordance with the CCPA.
To exercise these rights, you can contact me by email at email@example.com.
- DO I MAKE UPDATES TO THIS NOTICE?
In Short: Yes, I will update this notice as necessary to stay compliant with relevant laws.
I may update this privacy notice from time to time. The updated version will be indicated by an updated “Revised” date and the updated version will be effective as soon as it is accessible. If I make material changes to this privacy notice, I will notify you by prominently posting a notice of such changes on the policy section of my website. I encourage you to review this privacy notice frequently to be informed of how I am protecting your information.
- HOW CAN YOU CONTACT ME ABOUT THIS NOTICE?
If you have questions or comments about this notice, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- HOW CAN YOU REVIEW, UPDATE, OR DELETE THE DATA I COLLECT FROM YOU?
Based on the applicable laws of your country, you may have the right to request access to the personal information I collect from you, or delete it. To request to review, or delete your personal information, please contact me via email.
Last updated December 04, 2021
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small data files that are placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. Cookies are widely used by website owners in order to make their websites work, or to work more efficiently, as well as to provide reporting information.
Cookies set by the website owner (in this case, Pryde Hantverk) are called “first party cookies”. Cookies set by parties other than the website owner are called “third party cookies”. Third party cookies enable third party features or functionality to be provided on or through the website (e.g. like embedded Instagram images, or interactive content and analytics). The parties that set these third party cookies can recognize your computer both when it visits the website in question and also when it visits certain other websites.
I use first and third party cookies for several reasons. Some cookies are required for technical reasons in order for my website to operate. Third party cookies servied through my website are for advertising, analytics and other purposes. This is described in more detail below.
HOW CAN I CONTROL COOKIES?
In addition, most advertising networks offer you a way to opt out of targeted advertising. If you would like to find out more information, please visit http://www.aboutads.info/choices/ or http://www.youronlinechoices.com.
DO YOU SERVE TARGETED ADVERTISING?
Pryde Hantverk and http://ralphh8.sg-host.com do not serve targeted advertising.
Third parties may serve cookies on your computer or mobile device to serve advertising through our website – specifically the Instagram connection displayed on some pages. Please see Meta / Facebook / Instagram’s pages on cookie policies for more information.
WHERE CAN I GET FURTHER INFORMATION?
TERMS & CONDITIONS
These Website Standard Terms And Conditions (these “Terms” or these “Website Standard Terms And Conditions”) contained herein on this webpage, shall govern your use of this website, including all pages within this website (collectively referred to herein below as this “Website”). These Terms apply in full force and effect to your use of this Website and by using this Website, you expressly accept all terms and conditions contained herein in full. You must not use this Website, if you have any objection to any of these Website Standard Terms And Conditions.
This Website is not for use by any minors (defined as those who are not at least 18 years of age), and you must not use this Website if you a minor.
2. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Other than content you own, which you may have opted to include on this Website, under these Terms, Pryde Hantverk and/or its licensors own all rights to the intellectual property and material contained in this Website, and all such rights are reserved. You are granted a limited license only, subject to the restrictions provided in these Terms, for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
You are expressly and emphatically restricted from all of the following:
- publishing any Website material in any media;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- using this Website in any way that is, or may be, damaging to this Website;
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in a way that causes, or may cause, harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website, or while using this Website;
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing;
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from access by you and Pryde Hantverk may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in its sole and absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality of such information.
4. YOUR CONTENT
In these Website Standard Terms And Conditions, “Your Content” shall mean any audio, video, text, images or other material you choose to display on this Website. With respect to Your Content, by displaying it, you grant Pryde Hantverk a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free, sublicensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media.
Your Content must be your own and must not be infringing on any third party’s rights. Pryde Hantverk reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time, and for any reason, without notice.
5. NO WARRANTIES
This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and Pryde Hantverk makes no express or implied representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Additionally, nothing contained on this Website shall be construed as providing consult or advice to you.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
In no event shall Pryde Hantverk , nor any of its officers, directors and employees, be liable to you for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website, whether such liability is under contract, tort or otherwise, and Pryde Hantverk , including its officers, directors and employees shall not be liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent Pryde Hantverk from and against any and all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these Terms unenforceable or invalid as a whole, and such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
9. VARIATION OF TERMS
Pryde Hantverk is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review such Terms on a regular basis to ensure you understand all terms and conditions governing use of this Website.
Pryde Hantverk shall be permitted to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification or consent required. However, you shall not be permitted to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
11. ENTIRE AGREEMENT
These Terms, including any legal notices and disclaimers contained on this Website, constitute the entire agreement between Pryde Hantverk and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings with respect to the same.
12. GOVERNING LAW & JURISDICTION
These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Washington, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Washington for the resolution of any disputes.